Effective on August 30, 2021
Catalogg is the ideal platform for indexing, publishing, buying, and selling data connected to your activities. By sharing your knowledge and expertise, professional or personal information, we believe you can help us in creating a safe and welcoming space for data exchanges to become a part of our everyday life. Here are the guidelines to consider as you use the platform:
- Content published on Catalogg’s platform remains your work. You own the rights to any original articles you publish. You can delete or unpublish your content from our platform at any time.
- Catalogg can distribute your content, annotate your content (e.g., to highlight that your views may not be the views of Catalogg), analyze your content (the information listed on your profile and public listings or any information reported by other users in connection to your profile) and sell advertising on pages where your content appears.
- Expect that your articles will be publicly available and can be shared.
- Remember to be professional and don’t post anything misleading, fraudulent, obscene, threatening, hateful, defamatory, discriminatory, or illegal.
- You’re responsible for the content of your listings and profile, including any harm caused by you to others, or harm caused to you through your use of this service.
- Catalogg may restrict, suspend, or terminate your Catalogg account and/or disable your articles for any violation of the User Agreement. Please refer to our User Agreement for full details.
- Catalogg will disable accounts found using infringing content. Please don’t publish anything you don’t have permission to share. This includes other people’s articles, things that you’ve found on the Internet, or content that belongs to your employer but not you, without explicit consent. Most content on the Internet belongs to someone, and unless you have clear permission from the owner to share it, you shouldn’t include it in your articles. You can republish something that you have published somewhere else, as long as it is original content that you own the rights to.
- In an effort to prevent and avoid real-world harm, we do not allow any organizations or individuals to publish content that depicts: Violence and Criminal Behavior, Crime, Dangerous Individuals and Organizations, Regulated Goods, Suicide Nudity and Sexual Exploitation, Graphic Violence, Adult Nudity and Sexual Activity or that is in violation of Intellectual Property, Privacy Image Privacy Rights.